Virtual Exam Preparation Workshops – Grade 12
Categories: What's on
We are back by popular demand! The Cape Town Science Centre invites you to its annual CTSC EXAM PREPARATION WORKSHOP running from 3 – 7 October 2022.
We recognise the challenges learners are facing that affect their performance and we wish to continue with our exam preparation classes. These classes are proven to show improved marks of all learners across the board and particularly assisted underperforming learners to not only pass Physical Sciences and Life Sciences, but also helped to improve their overall understanding, sharpening essential skills, and gaining confidence before the final exam. In addition, these classes enhanced topic mastery for the top achievers.
The CTSC EXAM PREPARATION WORKSHOP will cover the entire syllabus for Grade 12 Physical Sciences (Paper 1 and Paper 2) and for Grade 12 Life Sciences (Paper 1 and Paper 2). The MATHEMATICS EXAM PREPARATION WORKSHOP will cover only the Euclidean Geometry section which makes up about 40% of Paper 2.
The CTSC Exam Preparation Workshop will help prepare learners for their forthcoming exams by enhancing their core content knowledge, developing essential skills, and providing strategies for tackling complex exam problems. Each session includes in-depth summary revision of theory and step-by-step revision of previous exam questions. This is an opportunity you don’t want to miss!
Overview of the CTSC Exam Preparation Workshop:
• The sessions are virtual and held over Microsoft Teams (the link to the session will be sent out to registered participants)
• The live virtual sessions will take place from the 3rd of October until the 7th of October (see table below for schedule of topics, times, and dates)
• Each Physical Sciences session will be 1 hour long and will focus on a single topic per session from the syllabus.
• Each Life Sciences session will be 1 and a half hours long. There will be two sessions in total covering Paper 1 and Paper 2.
• Learners will be able to engage with presenters during the live virtual sessions and ask questions.
Sessions are FREE but REGISTRATION IS ESSENTIAL! Recordings of each CTSC Exam Preparation Workshop session will ONLY be accessible to schools and learners who have registered for these classes.
Should you have any queries, please contact Nande Sidumane via email at email@example.com OR Umr Chippendale at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also call the Cape Town Science Centre directly on 021 300 3200.