We are always looking for volunteers who are passionate about science and science communication to become part of our Volunteer Programme.
About the CTSC Volunteer Programme
This is a great opportunity to give off your time while developing a wide range of skills including interpersonal skills and communication skills; gaining workplace experience and increasing your knowledge about science.
CTSC has two types of volunteers:
1. Scheduled Volunteers
- Receive a travel stipend per day.
- Scheduled volunteers only work on a need basis.
- Responsibilities include facilitating the exhibition floor, school group tours, Gyroscope, Camera Obscura tours, and more.
- Must be at least 16 years of age.
2. Special Volunteers
- Have got extra time to spare.
- Would like to contribute to the mission of the CTSC.
- Services in these areas include but are not limited to Administration, Marketing, Exhibit maintenance, Education & Special Events/ projects, I.T.
Should you be interested in volunteering your time, please e-mail Umr at email@example.com and Carbon Copy (cc) Jamey at firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com or call (021) 300 3200.
Email subject line should read: APPLICATION FOR VOLUNTEER PROGRAMME
Please ensure the following documents are attached:
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Volunteer Programme Application Form (Download below)
Please note that shortlisted candidates will be interviewed, this may be telephonic or in person.