National Science Week
National Science Week will be taking place from 31 July to 5 August 2023, with the theme for this year being “Transforming lives through the evidence-based science”.
As part of the Cape Town Science Centre’s NSW 2023 activities, we will be hosting a series of virtual presentations to promote:
• the importance of evidence-based science
• building sustainable energy systems together as a community
• and improving methods of millet production to sustain livelihoods for current and future generations
Join us online from 1-3 August 2023, on Microsoft Teams from 18:30 – 19:30 (“doors open” at 18:00). Registration is essential to secure your seat.
• Tuesday 1 August 2023: Ridaa Manuel – Building sustainable energy systems together as a community
• Wednesday 2 August 2023: Rushdah Hartley – Evidence-based Science
• Thursday 3 August 2023: Gerhard Basson – Indigenous African cereal crops can contribute to mitigation of the impact of climate change on food security – A story about millets
#NSW2023 #NationalScienceWeek #itspossible #ScienceSavingLives #EvidenceBasedScience