ONLINE SCIENCE LESSONS
Famous for our appealing way of engaging learners with science, the Cape Town Science Centre is launching live & interactive online science lessons – ZOOM SCIENCE ONLINE – so that learners can get their dose of curriculum-aligned learning from the comfort and safety of their home. The first nine lessons will be FREE as Astron Energy has generously sponsored these.
It’s a WIN and here is why:
● Curriculum-aligned learning from the comfort and safety of your home.
● Worksheets and To-Do lists sent ahead of the lesson on registration.
● Lessons are LIVE (not pre-recorded) and interactive and include demonstrations and more… just what you would expect from a visit to the Cape Town Science Centre.
● Book for your SCHOOL GROUP (or any group) and choose your topic and most suitable time and date for your group online lesson.
● Book directly with the CTSC or and pay through Webtickets, SnapScan or EFT.
● You can be anywhere in South Africa (or the World) to join!
SO WHAT IS THE PROCESS:
– Book your spot – use the link below for the appropriate phase.
– You will receive a confirmation email with a link to the Zoom, a password and resources for the lesson.
WEEK 9 (9 – 11 September)
> Wednesday, 9 September @ 14:00 – 14:40
Senior Phase (Grade 7 – 9)
TOPIC: INSULATION AND ENERGY SAVING
TO BOOK: Complete the form on Zoom – zoom.us/meeting/register/tJAldO2gqDMsE9blGTD1XBlCQVA2B1XWO2N-
> Thursday, 10 September @ 14:00 – 14:40
Intermediate Phase (Grade 4 – 6)
TOPIC: RENEWABLE AND NON-RENEWABLE SOURCES OF ELECTRICITY
TO BOOK: Complete the form on Zoom – zoom.us/meeting/register/tJwuduigpzwsH9FfnbB0_lKa_hw6jIXWT5_C
> Friday, 11 September @ 14:00 – 14:40
Foundation Phase (Grade R – 3)
TO BOOK: Complete the form on Zoom – zoom.us/meeting/register/tJ0tdO2hrjspG90FkS2WRaPm4F-m2lM1meB5
If you need to make a change to your booking please contact Tasneem – email@example.com or 083 276 9508.
If you or your organisation would like to sponsor one or a series of ZOOM SCIENCE ONLINE lessons, making these lessons freely available for all learners, please contact Julie Cleverdon on firstname.lastname@example.org or 083 276 9501.