Are you the person for this exciting and diverse position?
Cape Town Science Centre is looking for a passionate individual with the necessary skills to contribute to this much loved ‘edutainment’ destination situated in Observatory. The right person is someone who is willing to learn and go the extra mile to grow with this dynamic centre.
Salary Range: R8k to R11k (Cost to Company)
• Senior Certificate or equivalent
• Drivers license Code B (Code 8)
• Experience in general maintenance engineering
• Able to perform physical work
• Repair and maintain exhibits
• Do general electrical, mechanical, building and IT maintenance
• Do stand-by duties as required
• Work overtime as required
• Build, install and improve exhibits
Applications by e-mail only: email@example.com
Enquiries: Cape Town Science Centre, 021 300 3200
Please note the closing day for applications is 19 June 2015. Should you not have heard from the CTSC by the end of June 2015, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
The Cape Town Science Centre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.