● Senior Certificate or equivalent
● Exceptional telephone etiquette and organizational skills
● Good Microsoft package skills
● Strong command of English and Afrikaans languages
● Be a point of contact for schools and manage the school’s database
● Liaise between CTSC education team and schools
● Co-ordinate outreach and school visit bookings to the science centre for funded projects
● Report writing
● Oversee support staff admin needs
● Assist with switchboard when necessary
Applications by e-mail only: email@example.com
Enquiries: Cape Town Science Centre, 021 300 3200
Please note the closing day for applications is 12 April 2016. Should you not have heard from the CTSC by 15 April 2016, please consider your application as unsuccessful. Start date is 25 April 2016.
The Cape Town Science Centre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.