School Group Visits
The Cape Town Science Centre offers numerous options for School Group Visits. We cater for all learners from pre-primary through to matric (and beyond).
1. When making your booking, please ensure you select the OPTION which best suits your needs.
Choose one of the following four options:
2. Once you have selected your OPTION and referred to the relevant page in this guide for further details (check out the workshops on offer), you will be able to:
• Select your workshop
• Know what your visit will include
• Know how long your visit should last
3. To get started with your booking, download the CTSC School Group Booking Form and email the completed form to Portia Yingwane at firstname.lastname@example.org OR, call the Cape Town Science Centre at 021 300 3200 and we will assist you directly with the booking procedure.Download the School Group Booking Form
4. Teacher pre-visits are strongly recommended to ensure your visit is structured to meet the needs of your group and support your efforts in the classroom.
The CTSC School Programme is aligned with the National Curriculum and Assessment Policy Statement (CAPS) and the WCED work schedules (R – 9) and pacesetters (10 – 12).
School groups (10+ learners): R57 per learner
One teacher FREE for every TEN learners, additional teachers/chaperones: R25 per person.
Please note that your booking will be confirmed by the CTSC – if you have sent us your booking form but have not heard from us, please call Portia on 021 300 3200 or 083 276 9508.
Contact Portia for bookings and enquiries
Tel: 021 300 3200
Cell: 083 276 9508
Fax: 086 519 7227